- This wilderness park is a paddler’s paradise offering almost 2,000 km of maintained canoe routes on a myriad of rivers and lakes.
- Enjoy solitude and commune with nature; Woodland Caribou sees fewer than 1,000 paddlers per season.
- Two major river systems – the Gammon and Bloodvein flow through the park; Bloodvein River is designated as a Canadian Heritage River
- Excellent fishing for walleye, Northern Pike and Lake Trout and areas with Smallmouth Bass and muskellunge
- Pictographs (rock paintings) are located throughout the park and must be treated with respect
- This undisturbed boreal forest is home to one of the largest groups of woodland caribou south of Hudson Bay.